Wide-Ranging Services, In-Depth Support
Andover Criminal Law Attorneys
Located in Andover, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston, Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP offers a broad range of litigation and trial services in state and federal courts. Because lawyers at the Andover law firm are able to serve diverse legal needs, they can be there for clients as their needs change. Several of the firm’s clients have relied on the firm’s services for years and they depend upon the Andover law firm for knowledgeable and effective legal representation.
Lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP offer representation in many different legal matters, including the ones listed below:
- Criminal defense: Attorneys Krasnoo and Falkner at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP are highly regarded for criminal defense representation in felony and misdemeanor cases in Massachusetts state and federal courts.
- Business litigation: When a business dispute leads to legal action, the attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP can resolve the matter effectively and efficiently. The attorneys handle contract disputes, commercial real estate matters, employment disputes and other legal matters that affect small to mid-sized businesses operating in Massachusetts.
- Civil rights: Civil rights litigation involves complex matters of constitutional law, but the attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP use years of experience in an effort to resolve matters favorably for plaintiffs in civil rights litigation.
- State and federal appeals: The lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP are well-equipped to handle appellate matters. The firm has an established appellate practice, and has achieved success in drafting appellate briefs and arguing appeals before state and federal appellate courts.
- Employee theft: Attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP assist with large-scale employee theft cases involving the alleged disappearance of millions of dollars. They can shepherd clients through the investigation process, helping matters advance smoothly toward a favorable resolution.
- Fraud and misrepresentation: The firm handles civil and criminal matters related to alleged fraud or misrepresentation, including real estate fraud, money laundering and other related white collar crimes.
- Medical malpractice and personal injury: When a person has been injured by the negligence of another, the lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP take action. Representing plaintiffs in personal injury and medical malpractice, they are dedicated to seeking to recover full and fair compensation for their clients.
- Legal consulting: The firm also offers legal consulting services for lawyers and law firms handling complex litigation. Partnering with the firms, attorneys at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP help them strengthen the existing client relationships by accomplishing client goals and resolving matters effectively.
- Administrative law: The firm represents individuals before various boards such as the Sex Offender Registration Board and various employment boards. Lawyers at Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP can assist with licensure, civil rights and other matters.
Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP has the knowledge and experience to seek favorable results in complex legal matters.
Contact a Team of Boston Civil and Criminal Litigation Attorneys
If you have concerns regarding legal matters, contact Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP at 978-296-5173 or complete an online contact form for a free and confidential consultation.