Resolving Disputes Between Employees And Employers
At Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP, their lawyers can attempt to resolve your employment dispute effectively and efficiently. Their attorneys represent employees and employers throughout the Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts and New Hampshire in employment disputes.
Informed Employment Law Counsel
The firm has the resources and skills necessary to address a variety of employment issues, including:
- Discrimination claims and employees’ civil rights
- Wrongful termination
- Employment contract disputes
- Noncompete clauses and violations
- Nonsolicitation agreements
- Unfair business practices claims
- Wage and hour disputes
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD) matters
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) matters
- Employment disputes with federal agencies
The experienced lawyers of Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP are prepared to litigate complex issues arising between employers and employees. They understand each situation is unique, and they will tailor their services to meet your unique needs.
Prepared To Investigate Employment Theft Claims
The team is also prepared to investigate claims involving theft in the workplace on both the employer side and the employee side. They will carefully evaluate the situation and provide clients with legal strategies geared toward achieving their goals. The attorneys are prepared to litigate the matter in court.